One within me...

Manish Rout 

p.s-Dev

I have seen all, 
the qualm of a lonely time, 
the scuffle of the lavish life, 
the fuss of a glorifying strife.

I have so seen the vice, 
the selfish ego, greed, 
and the desire on the world, 
love, lust, money, fame, 
or the ambitions of mine.

I say to dream,
but to fulfill the crave within,
and as I tread on the path,
forgetting everything I love ,
I went ahead ripping on my dearer past…..

The path....how elusive it was, 
but I was relentless and hungry, 
got what I craved for 
The money, and the fame, 
the tryst with many interests,

and the life game….
But why am I still sad. . 
Was that all I ever wanted…!
Why did not it bring my inner satiety, 
what my soul needed?
I couldn't explicate at all!!

Days became grim, nights made tussled, 
as I reminisced my past, 
I garnered the remaining strength, 
ready to put my strides 

On my cherished rides…. 
so begun my journey...to see in my new eye…..
The sunset on distant looked new,

embracing and hugging
a gust of wind touched with gee. 
The withered leaves falling from tree, 
or the chirruping of winged being... 
gently touched me …. 

I traveled through mountains,
walked through the golden beach,
meditated upon and prayed,
also searched peace in music and dance 
Alas I couldn't find the one.
 Tired and dejected, finally I returned,
sitting on my chair on the veranda,
analyzed the inside and outside my thought 
 and then it came...a realization in me.

Yes!!....it was all I wanted for,
the serenity of my mind,
it brought me solace as I saw,
the peace was there within me..
so had I all seen,
the things that are intriguing,
the propensity of the life,
looking for place with solace and tranquil,
but at last I found that... One within me!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment