Dancing With Kalia Dhana


Silke Liria Blumbach
Berlin, Germany



Who was your dancer, I am asked.
You were the most radiant 
dancing couple of the night!
two records spinning on the turntable
drew me in like big big eyes 
I found myself whirling at the speed of light
through all-colours, no-colours and edge 
embracing the beat of a wooden heart 
with whom have I been dancing 
the light that breaks forth from beyond my fingers
emanates from lines shaping a lucent shell 
etched into the ground of my palms. 
How did the shell-handed dark ocean of light remember 
that I had risen from the furthest sea 
there I was dancing for him, with him, dancing him 
eons and eons ago 
for all my life... 


Maxim for life: You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.
Wayne Dyer

0 comments:

Post a Comment