On my way

Manish Kumar Rout



I stopped and pondered,
as he marred a valid point,
but before I could answer,
the other on the left replied..
"I was with you always,
encouraging your every move,
and it was I for whom,
you have to reach your goal.
You have to move one,
for the others are doing so,
if you wait for the others,
you will have nowhere to go."
"You have to make compromises,
for that's the way of life,
you have to compete,
give your all in this fight.
The fruits of your effort,
is waiting on the other side.
So, don't stop and keep ignoring,
whatever being said by the right!!"
Saying this the quarrel resumes,
as each one forcing there point,
I waited and saw both,
projections of my inner conscience.
I had to make peace,
as both were right,
and I told them my view,
on the whole fight.....

"Yes, its true that I neglected,
made a destination of mine,
and walked in a hurry,
to reach it on time.
I know I missed things around,
but had my part of it too..
to reach my goal is not all...
but the journey is desired."
"You both are my voice,
still you are in extremes,
and I will move on....
for my experience is on my side!!"
I quieted
as they both disappeared,
looking ahead, I continued,
On my way........


Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.
Anthony Robbins

0 comments:

Post a Comment