Who Are You..?



Dr. Pradeep Panda
pkp1956@gmail.com
Sambalpur
When the lights go off
and there is darkness
all around…
I see you.
When all become silent,
stony silence engulfing all..
I hear your sweet music.

When in deep slumber
I lay still…
You come alive 
In my dreams 
like an angel.

In the chilling cold
of the wintry night,
you make me warm
with an intimate hug.

Nothing matters to me
so much as your love..
I know 
You are always there
praying for me..
when I am lost
in the wilderness
and searching
the way out.. 

Your fragrance 
sweetly lingers 
In my nostrils.
when my senses are numb.
Your presence sparks off
a throb in my heart.
and you carefully ensconce me… 
my whole being in your
warm velvety womb.

Your smile makes my day..
full of sunshine.
A drop of tear
from your eyes
washes off all my
sufferings and sins,
and a sigh 
blows me off
from my feet….

I never thought so deeply
as I do now…
When I have lived 
my life to the brim..
every single moment
you breathed life into me.
Now and at this moment
I want to know
Who you are…..?
And why I do not 
have a name for you….? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment